Friday 15 October 2010

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I have set up this blog mainly to post my raw ideas for my stories, in the hopes that maybe you could help me flesh those ideas out, and make them believable in the story. If not, then perhaps venting my ideas, and looking through them, might help me out anyways. XD For now, the ideas I will be posting will mostly be about my upcoming NaNoWriMo story, which will explore the backstory of my signature OC, Alyssa http://thy-robocop.deviantart.com/art/Alyssa-OCBZ-Profile-169928454?q=&qo= . Once that’s finished, I will continue using this blog to post ideas for the other stories set in that setting, and maybe of my other stories as well.

Apart from that, I may be posting excerpts from my stories, quick funny scenes involving my characters, mainly Alyssa, and maybe some personal thoughts or considerations about the way I view the world. I am aiming to write something at least every week, to keep my creative juices flowing, and to avoid the blog falling into inactivity, as some of my other accounts have.

And what’s my NaNoWriMo story, you may ask? Well, I will be telling more about it in future entries, but the basis of it is that it’s a urban fantasy novel involving magical girl, based on the idea: “What would realistically happen if Magical Girls were made to face enemies such as the Joker and Lovercraft’s eldricht abominations (Cthulhu and company)?”

I hope you enjoy your time on here!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment